Angers did not win any game in the last six games. They would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are more features of the game of the French League. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Angers played six games and failed in six games. Clermont also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Clermont will play with the same lineup.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see the predictions of teams, then Angers picked a 48% chance to win. Whereas, Clermont also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 26% chances to draw the game.
Red and yellow cards
Angers faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Clermont also faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Both sides faced red and yellow cards.
Clermont is ready to win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
These couple of sides scored a lot of goals this season. No one feels any pressure in this game.
Angers will get more betting prices as compared to another side. Whereas, Clermont did not win any game. Here is more data for you.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Angers played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 18 also. Salama scored 3 goals for the team.
Clermont also played 8 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and won succeeded to draw 3 matches. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Andric scored 4 goals. Let’s see which is a better side.
We have seen some big changes in the numbers of the two sides. Here are the final predictions of teams.
All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. No one is ready to fail in this game. No one is responsible for losing and winning the game. In the end, Angers did not win even a single game from the last six games. Whereas, the same side also failed to leave useful numbers in the overall result. Clermont failed in one game of French League 1. I tried my best to leave useful information for you.