Arsenal is one of the best sides in the English Premier League. There is only one game change in the results of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Arsenal played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Manchester United also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Both sides remained undefeated in the last 4 games of the English Premier League.
Red and yellow cards
These couple of sides faced red and yellow cards in the last game of the English Premier League.
Manchester United faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Arsenal also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Head to head
Both teams faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Manchester United. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Arsenal vs Manchester United Predictions
According to predictions of teams, Arsenal picked a 51% chance to win. On the other side, Manchester United also faced a 25% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
Arsenal and Manchester United Goals
In the English Premier League, Arsenal played six games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 7 also. Martin scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Manchester United also took part in 8 games and won 4 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 16 also. Marcus scored 4 goals for the side.
All the data have been taken from official sources.
It is made on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. According to it, Manchester United will get more betting prices as compared to another one.
If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, Arsenal is a better side. They failed in only one game from the last six. we can also expect a draw game between the two sides. If we check the head-to-head, then Manchester United defeated the other side by 3-2 result. It will be a shock for Manchester United if they failed in this sector. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.