Atlanta vs Torino Match Review – Italian Series A

Categories

Recent Posts

Atlanta vs Torino Match Review - Italian Series A
August 31, 2022

Atlanta vs Torino Match Review – Italian Series A

By : Category : Sports Matches

Both sides are going to play an important game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in Italian Series A. Moreover, you can get proper predictions at the end of the task. I will try my best to leave better information for you. Here is the complete detail of the game.

Latest performance

Atlanta played six games and won 3 times. They failed in a couple of games, and one match did not leave any result.

On the other side, Torino also participated in six games and remained undefeated in 3 games. The same side failed in a couple of games. Moreover, one game did not leave any results.

Results in the last six games

Atlanta : W,W,W,L,L,D

Torino : W,W,W,L,L,D

There is not any difference between the two sides. Both teams created the same results in all aspects.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 4-4. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Both sides have the same chances of winning this game.

Predictions

Both teams have different predictions of the match. Atlanta picked 54% chances to win. On the other hand, Torino also gained a 20% chance of winning. The remaining 26% will go to draw the match.

Atalanta and Torino Goals

In the Italian Series A, Atlanta played 1 game and succeeded in drawing it. The same side scored 1 goal and conceded one also. Lookman scored 1 goal from its side.

On the other hand, Torino also participated in 2 games and won. On the other side, the same teams scored 4 goals and conceded 2. Antonio scored 1 goal for the team. It is a significant difference between the two teams.

Yellow and red cards

Both teams did not have any change in this side of the game. These couple of sides only faced 2,2 yellow cards.

Squads

We did not pick up any updates from team management. Both sides will not change their final XI.

Betting Odds

Both teams left a massive change in betting odds. Atlanta picked a price of 7/10 versus 4/1 for the other team. Moreover, the remaining numbers of 29/10 will go to the drawn match.

Statistics

Torino remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back matches.

Betting Tips

I have checked all the aspects of the game and found a result. Yes, both sides will do goals under 2.5. So, be ready to take risks in this game.

Conclusion

All the information is clear for you. If you still have issues, you can compare all data to another spot. We have checked that both teams are the same head-to-head, with the latest six games and predictions. Moreover, no one created much difference in the last games in Italian Series A. at the end of the task, and I favour Torino. It is a much better team than the other side. No one is responsible for failing or winning predictions.