Angers need to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is more detail for you.
Brest played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one also. On the other side, Angers also played six games and failed in all matches. Let’s see which is a better one in this game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Brest vs Angers Head-to-Head
If we see head-to-head data, then Brest remained undefeated in the last game of it. Yes, the same side won that game by 1-3 in the favor of Brest. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also.
If we check the predictions of games, then Brest picked a 43% chance to win. On the other side, Angers also gained a 31% chance to win the game. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
Brest and Angers Goals
In the French League 1, Brest played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games also. On the other side, they scored 7 goals and conceded 17 also. Del scored 4 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
On the other side, Angers also played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 6 games also. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 17 also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 8 also. Boufal scored 3 goals for the side.
Angers did not win even a single game in the last 8 matches. It is a big problem for them in this game. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced red and yellow cards. However, Brest faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Angers also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen here.
Betting odds and tips
According to us, it will be a single-side game of French League one. Yes, Brest is ready to win another game. They will get more price as compared to another one. Because the same team did not win even a single game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. In the end, Angers is ready to win the game of the series. We made this prediction very carefully.