The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side of the day.
I have taken the data for the last six games. Yes, Brighton and Aston Villa left different results. Albion played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Aston Villa also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side.
So, Albion picked one more win than the other side. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same lineup in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 0-2 for Aston Villa. So, Aston Villa will create some more pressure in this game.
According to predictions, Albion picked a 48% chance to win the game. On the other side, Aston Villa also gained a 26% chance to win. the remaining 26% chances will go to the drawn game.
According to the goals in the English Premier League, Albion played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, the same team scored 10 goals and conceded 4 also. Brossard scored 7 goals for the team.
If we see the performance of Aston Villa, then they played 7 games and failed in 5 games. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 15 also. Lungs scored 3 goals for the team.
So, we have seen that Aston Villa failed to win even a single game in the last 7 games in the English Premier League. It is a bad thing for them.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides conceded only 3.3 yellow cards. So, do not worry about any player on two sides.
If we see the betting odds of items, then Albion picked a 17/20 betting price versus 3/1 for another side. The remaining 27/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you an get and compare more data. Yes, Albion is a better side to win this game. The same side did well in the recent games of the English Premier League also. Aston Failed to win even a single game.