Bristol City vs Coventry City Match Review

Bristol City vs Coventry City Match Review
October 2, 2022

Bristol City vs Coventry City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Matches

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, statistics, and much more for you. After getting all data, you can make predictions. In football, do not forget to take some risks. Here is the complete detail of the last games of the English Football League.

Latest performance

Bristol City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games also. Moreover, Coventry City also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three back-to-back games. Whereas, 2 matches did not leave any result.

Both sides left almost the same results in the last 6 games.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 7 months. Coventry City won the game by 4-0. It showed the smart performance of Coventry City.


According to predictions, Bristol City picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Coventry City also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals in the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Bristol City played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 5 also. Wells scored 6 goals.

Coventry City played six games and won 0 times. They failed in three games and 3 matches did not take any side. Gordon scored 3 goals also. Whereas, Matt succeeded in doing 3 goals also.


Both sides did not leave any news about the final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Bristol City picked 11/10 numbers versus 12/5 for the other team. On the other side, 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. It took these numbers from official sources.


If we see statistics, both teams succeeded in doing goals in the last three back-to-back games.

Betting Tips

Betting tips created some chances to decide on prediction. These couple of teams have the same chances to do 2.5 average goals.

Red and yellow cards

Coventry City remained in trouble in the last couple of games. They earned 2 red cards in recent matches. Moreover, the same side also faced 3 yellow cards.

On the other side, Bristol City also faced 2 yellow cards and not any red cards. It is a major change between the two teams.

Final Words

I tried to explain all the major and minor features of teams. If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to predict the best side. No one has much difference in the performance. In the end, I would like to ask you if both teams have the same chance to win the game. So, these sites have a 50% chance to win. In betting, you have to take some risks. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.