Canada and Morroco are going to play an important game in World Cup 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the world cup 2022, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make prediciotns. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players.
Canada played six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games also. On the other side, Morocco also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. Here is more data for you.
I have checked that both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more detail for you.
Head to Head
These two sides did not play with each other in recent games. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Canada picked a 26% chance to win. On the other side, Morocco also gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 30% chance to win the game.
Canada and Morocco Goals
If we compare the goals in the World Cup 202, then Canada played 1 game and failed in one game. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also.
On the other side, Morroco played one game and succeeded to draw one game also. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Canada faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, no one faced and red card. It is a piece of good news to predict the best side.
Canada vs Morocco Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Canada picked 9/5 numbers of betting versus 7/5 for Morroco. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which team is ready to win the game.
Canada vs Morocco Betting Tips
If we check the betting tips of teams, then Morroco has maximum chances to win the game. We made these tips from past data.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It will help them to make a difference in this match.
According to facts and figures, both sides are trying well to win the game. I have checked that these two teams are better in all the features. Do not forget to take risks in betting. You need to take more data and compare. Morocco always played well in tough games. We are hopeful for a positive result. However, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data are official and enough to take the risk.