Cetla did not win even a single game in the last six games. They need to win this game. On either side, Athletic Club is a just better side. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squids, odds, tips, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any experience, then you can take and compare more and more data.
De Vigo played six games and failed 4 times. On the other side, they failed in 2 games also. Athletic Club also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Celta de Vigo vs Athletic Club Head-to-Head
If we see head-to-head data, then both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Celta de Vigo/ here is predictions and goals in the Spanish La Liga.
Celta de Vigo picked a 32% chance to win. On the other side, Athletic picked a 37% chance to win. Whereas, the 31% chance will go to the drawn game.
Celta de Vigo and Athletic Club Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Celta de Vigo played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Aspas scored 7 goals in the game.
On the next side, Celta de Vigo played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 10 also. Gorka scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
These couple sides did not have many wins in the past. Celta is slightly better than the other side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Celta de Vigo faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Athletic Club also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Everyone has their tips. According to us, Celta de Vigo has more chances to win. Whereas, Athletic Club is still struggling in the games.
It is not a big deal in the odds. Yes, Celta de Vigo will win the game. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data. Yes, Celta will get more betting prices as compared to other ones.
If you have read all the above information, then it is not a big deal to pick the best side. Yes, both sides would like to win the game. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the de Vigo as a better side. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Let’s see who will win.