AC Milan is a better side this season. They failed only in one game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictors, goals in the UEFA Champions League, and much more. After getting all data, you can make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you still have any issues, then you can compare the data. Here is the complete detail of the latest games.
Chelsea played six games and won 3 times. They failed in two matches and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, AC Milan also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one match and one match did not leave any result.
Results in the last six games
Chelsea : W,W,W,L,L,D
AC Milan : W,W,W,W,L,D
AC Milan is the real side to win another game. The same side scored more in the recent matches.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is head to head and predictions updates.
Head to Head
These two sides did not face each other in recent games. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of it.
If we see predictions, then Chelsea picked 58% chances to win. On the other side, AC Milan gained only an 18% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the UEFA Champions League
Chelsea played one game and succeeded to draw it. On the other side, they scored one goal and conceded one also. Raheem scored one goal for the team.
On the other side, AC Milan also took part in one game and succeeded to draw it. They scored one goal and conceded one also. Alexis scored 2 goals.
We have checked that both sides left the same performance in the latest games of the same league. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
According to the odds of teams, then Chelsea picked a 4/6 betting price versus 4/1 for another side. The remaining 4/1 numbers will lead to a draw game. It is crucial to decide on its behalf of it.
Both sides succeeded in doing scores in the last three back-to-back games.
If we see the betting tips of teams, then both teams have the same chances to do the same goals in this match. In betting, do not forget to take some risks.
Both sides left almost the same results in the recent games. I would like to ask you to choose the Chelsians side. Chelsea team picked more predictions percentage as compared to other side. Moreover, the same side failed in only one match in the recent matches. I am in the favor of this side. We are not responsible for any kind of result in betting. Our purpose is to leave reasonable information for you.