Chelsea vs West Ham United Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Chelsea vs West Ham United Match Review
September 1, 2022

Chelsea vs West Ham United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Matches

Chelsea and West Ham United will play the 3rd game of the English Premier League 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, goals in English Premier League, statistics, and betting tips. Here are descriptions of the team’s latest outcomes. Do not forget to compare all information.

Latest performance

Chelsea played six games and won 3 times. They failed in two games, and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, West Ham United also played six games and won 1 time. Moreover, they succeeded in drawing one match also. Chelsea players are in healthy form to rattle the hopes of other teams. So, the predictions are risk-free for us.

Latest results in six games

Chelsea : W,W,W,L,L,D

West Ham United : W,L,L,L,L,D

Chelsea is a better team than the two ones. They can win this game also. Do not worry about any expected result. In betting, you have to take some risks always.

Head to Head

In April 2022, both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result remained in favor of Chelsea by 1-0. They have some pressure on the other team.

Predictions

Chelsea picked 63% chances to win. On the other hand, West Ham United also gained a 16% chance of winning. The remaining 21% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 2 games and won 1 time. They succeeded in drawing one match also. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 1 also. On the other side, Raheem scored 3 goals.

West Ham United also played a couple of games and won 1 time. They failed in one game, also. Pablo scored 1 goal.

Red and Yellow cards

I have checked that both sides left the same results in the last game of the English premier league. So, we cannot take any edge.

Squads

We have three days to match. Both teams did not leave any information. After getting the names of the final XI, we will update them here.

Betting Odds for Chelsea and West Ham United

Chelsea picked a betting price of 40/85 versus 5/1 for West Ham United. On the other hand, 7/2 numbers will go to draw a match.

Statistics

These two sides succeeded in doing scores in the last couple of games. So, there is not any pressure on any team.

Betting Tips for Chelsea and West Ham United

We are expecting a mixup result from both sides. Yes, both teams would like to do goals in this match. Here are the final words about predictions.

Final Words

At the start of the content, I described that Chelsea remained undefeated in 3 games from six. West Ham United failed in 3 back-to-back matches in the English premier league on the next side. At the end of the task, I favor Chelsea because of better outcomes.