Both sides took part in six, six games of Spanish La Liga. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are the complete facts and figures of the two sides. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Elche played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Espanyol also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Head to Head
If we check the head-to-head data, then both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side here.
According to the prediction of teams, Elche picked 34% chances to win. On the other side, Espanyol also gained a 38% chance to win. The reading 28% chances will go to draw the match.
Elche and Espanyol’s Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Elche played 9 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 15 also. Milla scored 3 goals for the side.
On the other side, Espanyol also played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Joseoulu scored 10 goals for ide. It is a major change between the two sides.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Espanyol faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Elche also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last game of Spanish La Liga.
Odds and tips
If we see the odds and tips, then Elche is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. the same side can also draw the match. Moreover, Elche picked more prices as compared to the other one. It played a vital role in the result.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful and accurate information. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Elche as a better., we made this prediction on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any experience, then you need to apply here. That is the end of the game review.