The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you will be able to make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
I have checked that Espanyol played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Villarreal also took part and won 2 games. They failed in three games and one match did not leave any result.
There is much change in the performance of teams.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other for 8 months. Villarreal remained undefeated in the game by a 4-2 result. It will create some pressure on the other side.
Both side did not leave any result. So, we are waiting for the latets updates.
If we see the predictions of teams, Espanyol picked a 26% chance to win the game. On the other side, Villarreal also gained a 48% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. However, Espanyol faced 8 yellow cards from 2 players. On the other side, Villarreal also conceded 4 yellow cards. It is a change between two sides.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Espanyol played six games and failed in three games. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games. Also. they scored 8 goals and conceded 12 also. Joeselo scoed 7 goals in the game.
On the other side, Villarreal also played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 5 also. Nolan was the top scorer with 2 goals.
If we see the betting odds of the team, then Espanyol picked a 21/10 betting price. On the other side, Villarreal also gained 23/10 numbers of betting prices. The remaining ⅚ numbers will go to the drawn game.
Villarreal remained undefeated in 2 games and failed in 2 also.
It is scheduled to play on 10th November 2022. All the updates will leave here for you. Here is the conclusion to make prediciotns.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more information. In the end, Villarreal is ready to win another game. They did well in head-to-head and predictions. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to take information and compare it for you. In betting, you have to take some risks always. Let; ‘s see what is going to happen in this game.