Kansas City is one of the best teams in the league. They can win another game in the league. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, scores in the league, goals of players, and statistics. After getting all information, you can make predictions. In football, do not forget to take some risks. Here is more data for you.
FC Dallas played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Sporting Kansas City also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. Here is head-to-head data for teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-2. It showed that no one is better than the other team. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see predictions of teams, then FC Dallas picked a 45% chance to win. On the other side, FC Dallas picked a 45% chance to win. On the other side, Sporting Kansas City also gained 27% chances to carry the day. The remaining 28% chances will go to draw games.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, Sporting Kansas will not change its lineup.
Results in the last six games
FC Dallas : W,W,L,L,D,D
Sporting Kansas : W,W,W,W,L,L
Both teams created a lot of change in the recent results.
Goals in the US Major Soccer League
In the US Major Soccer League, FC Dallas played 16 games and won 9 times. They succeeded to draw 4 games and failed in three matches. The same side scored 26 goals and conceded 14 also. Jesus scored 18 goals for the team.
Sporting Kansas City played 16 games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw 5 games and failed in 9 matches. The same team scored 16 goals and conceded 35 also Johhny Russell scored 8 goals. Here is more data for you.
FC Dallas vs Sporting Kansas City Betting Odds
If we see the betting prices of teams, then FC Dallas picked 17/20 numbers versus 14/5 for Sporting Kansas. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.
Sporting Kansas City remained well in the last three back-to-back games.
On the behalf of betting tips, FC Dallas will fo 2.5 average goals in the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
After getting all information, you can make predictions. Sporting Kansas is one of the smart sides to win this game. They showed an outstanding performance in the recent games. We are in the favor of Sporting Kansas as compared to another side. In betting, you always need to take some risk.