Real Sociedad played a lot of games in the Spanish La Liga. They failed in only one game in the past. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga and statistics. Both sides also failed to win the last game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Spanish La Liga is one of the best formats to place predictions.
Girona played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games, and one game did not leave any result.
On the other side, Real Sociedad also participated in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game, and the other match did not leave any result.
Results in the last six games
Girona : W,W,L,L,L,D
Real Socieded : W,W,W,W,L,D
It showed that Real Sociedad picked more wins than the other team.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for one year. No one wins that game. The final result was 0-0. We cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.
Red and Yellow cards
Girona faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Real Sociedad also faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
No one has declared it the final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. The winning squad will not alter anyone. Here are the predictions for you.
According to predictions, Girona picked a 23% chance to win. On the other side, Real Sociedad also gained a 49% chance of winning. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw match.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In the Spanish La Liga, Girona played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game. Moreover, one game did not take any side. They scored 5 goals and conceded 3 also. Samu scored 3 goals for the team.
On the other side, Real Sociedad also participated in 2 games and won one time. They failed in one match also. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 2 also. Brais scored 3 goals.
Do not forget to compare these results in Spanish La Liga. Both teams played these games in a short time.
After complaining about all the above data, comparing the betting odds of teams is essential. Girona picked 21/10 numbers versus 13/10 for Real Sociedad. On the other side, the remaining 21/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. I made these results after comparing the data. Do not forget to take the risk.
Every person has their information and data. Real Sociedad is the best side to win the game. They showed some outstanding performance in the past matches. However, we also checked the goals in recent matches and overall. Real Sociedad is ready to win another game. We made these predictions very carefully.