Hertha BSC vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 German Bundesliga Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Matches
Main won more games as compared to another side. Hertha is still struggling from the past games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are all the major features of teams.
I have checked that there is not any change in the latest squads of teams. So, we are expecting any change in the next game also.
If we check the performance, then Mainz played 6 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. On the other side. Hertha BSC also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data.
If we check the prediction, then BSC Hertha picked a 31% chance to win. on the other side, FSV also gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
Hertha BSC and 1. FSV Mainz 05 Goals
In the German Bundesliga, Hertha played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 19 also. Dodi scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Mainz played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 20 also. Karim scored 8 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side.
Hertha BSC vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Betting Odds
According to odds and tips, BSC picked 9/5 price versus 11/8 for the other one. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Here are statistics and card information for you.
No one succeeded in the last head-to-head game. So, we must have to take some risks in this game of the German Bundesliga.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Mainz faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, BSC also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, you need to take some risks always. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Mainz as a better side. Both sides are hungry to win another game of the German Bundesliga season.