In the Italian Series A, Inter Milan and Napoli are going to play an important game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. It demands risk always.
Inter Milan played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 matches. Napoli also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side also failed in 1 game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 1-1. Let’s see which is a better side to win. We cannot take any change on the behalf of past data.
If we predict, then Inter Milan picked a 48% chance to win the game. The other side gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 26% chances to win. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
Inter Milan and Napoli Goals
In the Italia Series A, Inter Milan played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and did not draw any match. They scored 19 goals and conceded 4 also. Lautaro scored 7 goals for the side.
Napoli also took part in 7 games and won 6 times. The same side succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 6 also. Victor scored 9 goals for this side.
Inter Milan vs Napoli Betting Odds
In the betting odds of teams, Inter Milan picked 23/20 betting price verses 2/1 for Napoli. Whereas, 13/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Inter Milan faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Napoli also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a major change between the two sides.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last 7 games of Italian Series A.
Napoli has a lot of chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Napoli as a better side. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Napoli showed better performance head-to-head and overall. That is the reason to choose this side as compared to others. So, be ready to get it for better predictions.