Juventus is a much better side than the other. They played a lot of good games in the past. That is the reason to have more chances verses, Torino. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and mich more. After getting. With all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see what is going to happen here.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. All the viewers are expecting the same kind of lineup.
Juventus played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Torino also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded in todraw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Juventus. Yes, they can win another match in the same league.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Juventus has many chances to win the game. Yes, they can win and take more rate in this match. Let’s see, will they win this game or not?
If we check the predictions of teams, then Juventus picked a 54% chance to win. On the other side, Torino also played some games and gained a 19% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Juventus and Torino Goals
If we see the goals in the Italian Series A, then Juventus played 11 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 24 goals and conceded 8 also. Dusan scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Torino also played 11 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 16 also. Antonio scored 4 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Torino faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Juventus also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It only changes between two sides of the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. At the last, I would like to ask you to choose Juventus as a better side. They can win another game in the same league. We are not responsible for any kind of change in the result. In predictions, you must have to take some risks. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the expected result. Both sides have had one match change in recent games of the league. That is the end of the review.