Juventus vs Udinese Match Review

Juventus vs Udinese Match Review
December 8, 2022

Juventus vs Udinese Match Review

By : Category : Sports Matches

Juventus always did well in tough games of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more statistics for you. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, everyone has to take some risk. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Latest performance

Juventus played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Undiense also took part in six games and failed in 2 games. The same side succeeded to draw 4 games also. However, they did not win even a single game in the last 6.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait til the start of the game. Udinese would like to change some players in this game. Because they failed in all the recent games.

Head to Head

If we check the head-to-head results, then Juventus picked a 2-0 result in the last match. The same is ready to win another game of the season.


If we compare the predictions of teams, then Juventus picked a 60% chance to win. On the other side, Udinese also gained a 17% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked that both sides just faced yellow cards in the last six games. Yes, Juventus faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Udinese also conceded 4 yellow cards


These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the league/

Betting Tips

Juventus will win this game without any pressure.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Juventus played 8 games and failed in 2 games. They won 6 matches in the league. On the other side, they scored 20 goals and conceded 3 also, Dusan’s scored 6 goals for the side.

On the other side, Undinsese also took part in 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and 3 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 11 also. Betos scored 6 goals.

Betting odds

No one has multiple opinions about this game. Yes, Juventus is ready to win this game by a heavy margin. They will not feel any pressure in this game. So, Juventus has the maximum betting price in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Yes, both sides have a different record in the last some games. In the end, Juventus is ready to carry the day. They did well in the recent matches of Italian series A. do not forget to take the risk. In betting, anything may happen at any time.