Leeds United vs Southampton English Premier League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Matches
Both sides have had different results in the last some games. Yes, Southampton is a better side to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Leeds United played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Southampton also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. These two sides have chances to win the game.
According to predictions of teams, Leeds United picked a 46% chance to win. On the other side, Southampton also has a 30% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match. Here are the predictions of teams.
Leeds United and Southampton Goals
In the English premier league, Leeds United played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 14 also. Rodrigo scored 10 goals for the side.
On the other side, Southampton also played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 18 also. Ward scored 5 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked all the numbers of the two sides and found a different result. Yes, Leeds United faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Southampton also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. There is not any change in the result of the cards.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Leeds United is struggling in this format of the game. Both sides need to change the momentum in this game. Yes, Southampton has maximum chances to win the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. Here are the final facts and figures for the two sides.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the recent matches of the English Premier League. Here are the final words for your assistance in predictions.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. In predictions, you must have to take the risk. According to all the above numbers, Southampton will easily win this game. That is the reason to chose this side as compared to other ones.