There is not too much change in the performance of Auxerre. They failed in all the last 5 games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Lrient played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Auxerre also played six games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 back to back games of French League 1. The same side succeeded to draw only one match also.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. We are expecting the same kind of results in the matches.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Lorient. They are ready to win another game of French League 1. Yes, the same side has much power in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Lorient faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Auxerre also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Both sides have a different records in this regard.
Odds and tips
Everyone has their mind in predictions. According to us, Lorient is ready to win another game of French League 1. The same will get more rate in this match of the league. All the information is official and taken from past data.
If we see the predictions of teams, then Lorient picked a 47% chance to win. On the other side, Auxerre also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the French League 1, Lorient played 10 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 14 also. Enzo scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Auxerre also played 11 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 17 also. Costa scored 3 goals for the side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issue, then you can take and compare more and more information. Both sides have a different record in the past matches. Yes, Lorient is ready to win an n other game of French League 1. The same side did well in all the last games. Whereas, Auxerre failed to win even a single match in last some matches.