Luton Town vs Millwall Match Review

Luton Town vs Millwall Match Review
November 13, 2022

Luton Town vs Millwall Match Review

By : Category : Sports Matches

There is a complete change in the performance of teams. The betting review will help you to find the best side of the day. Luton Town and Millwall are ready to win this game. No one would like to fail in this game. All the data have been taken from official sources. In football, you need to take some risks. Here is the complete detail of the review. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League.

Latest performance

Luton Town played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. On the other hand, Millwall also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results. It is a great change between the performance teams.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the contest. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two teams. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.


If we see predictions, then Luton Town picked a 38% chance to win. On the other hand, Millwall also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Luton Town and Millwall Goals

According to the information about the English Football League, Luton Town played 10 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw in 6 matches also. On the other hand, the same side scored 13 goals and conceded 11 also. Morris scored 8 goals for the team.

If we see the performance of Millwall, then they also took part in 9 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and 3 games did not leave any results. They scored 6 goals and conceded 13 also. Zian scored 5 goals.

Red and yellow cards

According to information about the red and yellow cards of teams, both sides conceded 5,5 yellow cards and 0,0 red cards. So, both sides left the same results in this department of the game.


These two sides scored in the last 10 back-to-back games.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you have checked the latest performance and compared the data, then it is not a big ask to declare the best side of the day. Yes, both sides have the same chance to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Luton Town and Millwall also played a draw game in recent times. So, it is not an easy task to predict the best side of the day.