Lyon did well in the last game of the French League and is ready to do better once again. All the data have been taken from official sources. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and statistics. We have checked some smart performances by Lyon.
Lyon played six gamed and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Clermont also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and 3 matches did not take any side.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Lyon. that is the reason to leave more chance for the same side.
If we compare the prediction of teams, then Lyon picked a 68% chance to win. Whereas, Clermont also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 18% chances will go to drawing the match.
Lyon and Clermont Goals
If we check the goals in the French League 1, then Lyon played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 16 goals and conceded 6 also. Alexandre scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Alexander played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games also. Whereas, they scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Komen scored 4 goals for the side.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It is a great one to assume the best side because of no pressure.
According to betting tips, Lyon remained well. They will win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data.
Betting odds are always made on the behalf of the winning percentage and head-to-head. So, Lyon is ready to win this game also. The same side gained ⅘ numbers of betting versus 2/8. The remaining numbers will go to draw the match.
All the data have been taken from the official source. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Lyon as a better side. They left better results in the past. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. You have to take risks in betting. According to us and experts, Lyon will win this game without any pressure. They also did not face any red cards in the last some matches of the same league.