Both sides have small changes in the results. However, Watford is a better side to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take more data and compare also.
According to the latest performance, Norwich City played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Watford also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed din one game and one match did not leave any result.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Watford. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
If we compare the predictions, then Norwich picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Watford also gained a 36% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.
Norwich City and Watford Goals
In the English Football League, Norwich City played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 3 games and 3 matches did not take any side. They scored 18 goals and conceded 12 also. Josh’s cored 9 goals for the team.
Watford played 11 games and failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 5 also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 12 also. Pedro scored 6 goals for the team.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked the red and yellow cards of the teams. Norwich City faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Watford also conceded 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
According to betting tips, Watford is ready to win the game. The same side can also draw the match. Norwich City does not have any chance to win.
Both sides did not declare their line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, Watford will play with the same lineup.
In betting odds, you need to compare the betting rates of teams. Norwich City will get ⅘ betting price versus 1/9 for Watford. The remaining numbers will go to draw the match,
All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Watford as a better side. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took all the from reliable spots. You can check and compare more data. Our purpose is to search, check, compare and release the predictions on data.