There is much change in the performance of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make prediciotns. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data.
Nottingham Forest played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Chelsea also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change its lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Chelsea. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Nottingham Forest picked 16% chances to win. On the other side, Chelsea also gained 61% chances to carry the day. Whereas, 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare red and yellow cards, then both sides faced yellow cards. However, Chelsea also faced one red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Nottingham Forest and Chelsea Goals
According to the information, Forest played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches and failed in 2 also. Whereas, they scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Taiwo scored 3 goals.
On the next side, Chelsea played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 1 time. They scored 7 goals and conceded 11 also. Raheem scored 3 goals.
You have checked that both sides succeeded to do the same goals in English Premier League and recent matches. I took all the information from official sources.
According to data, both sides succeeded to post goals in the last six games. It is a good one for a couple of sides.
Betting Odds and tips
If we check betting odds and tips, then both sides have the same numbers to win the game. Moreover, there is not any change in the betting price also.
We are also expecting a draw game.
I tried my best to leave useful information. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to take a risk in this match. I failed to create any change between the two sides. In betting, all the gamblers need to take some risks. Sometimes, you will win, whereas, you may also lose. All the data are original and taken from reliable sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.