The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, odds, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take the risk. Here are comparison facts and figures for your assistance. Both sides would like to win this game. I have checked these couple of sides remained the same in the last head-to-head game.
Osasuna played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in two games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, Real Madrid also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other last September, and these couple of sides created the same result. The final result was 1-1 in favor of the two sides. All the data have been taken from official sources.
If we see predictions, then Osasuna picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, Real Madrid also gained a 55% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Osasuna and Real Madrid Goals
If we see the Spanish La Liga, then Osasuna played 9 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 8 also. Chimy scored 7 goals.
On the other side, Real Madrid also took part in six games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 9 also. Karim scored 9 goals for the rside. Let’s see which is a better one in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced red cards in the last some matches. Yes, Real Madrid faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Osasusna also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
These kinds of odds and tips depend upon the performance of teams. Real Madrid also gained more chances to win. They will win the game. The other expected result is to draw the game. Here is more detail for you.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. read the final words for your assistance.
It is scheduled to play on 19th Feb 2023. You can get coverage from here.
I tried my best to leave useful information for your assistance. All the data have been taken from the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. There is not too much change in the prediction of teams. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches.