Real Valladolid released a lot of good results in the league. They would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data.
Osasuna played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Real Vallodolid also took part in six games and won3 times. The same side succeeded to draw one game and failed in 2 games.
Both sides did not release their final names for the playing XI. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Red and Yellow cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards in the last six games. Osasuna faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On either side, Real Valladolid also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a major difference between the two teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2021. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of two teams. Here are predictions for teams.
In the predictions of teams, Osasuna picked 51% chances to win. On the other hand, Real Vallodolid also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Osasuna played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 matches. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 6 also. Alvia scored 3 goals for the team.
Real Valladolid played 5 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 5 goals and conceded 10 also. Leon scored 5 goals.
The performance in Spanish La Liga always played a good role to predict the better side.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Osasuna picked a 9/10 betting price versus 7/2 for Real Vallodolid. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are betting statistics and betting tips.
Real Valladolid remained undefeated in the last 2 back to back games of Spanish La Liga.
If we compare the betting tips of teams, then Ossasuna and real have the same chance of not scoring in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I have checked all the numbers of the two teams. Both sides would like to win this game. According to the record of the teams, Real Vallodoid has more chances to win the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. In betting, you have to take the risk. If you are not agree to us, then you can take and compare more data.