QPR played six games and did not win even a single game from the last six games. That is a bad impression for them. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you fail to take any decision, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are complete facts and features for your assistance.
QPR played six games and failed in 5 games. The same side failed to draw any game. Whereas, they succeeded to draw one match also. B City also played six games and won 1 time. The same side succeeded to draw 1 match also. Whereas, they failed in 4 matches.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of B City. let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
If we see predictions, then QPR picked a 37% chance to win. On the other side, B City also gained a 36% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
In the English Football League, QPR played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They socred 19 goals and conceded 26 too. Chris scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, B City also played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They cored 19 goals and conceded 26 also. Hogan scored 10 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is a small change between these two sides. Yes, QPR faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Birmingham also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then B City is just better odds to win the game. Yes, they won one game in the last. They will get a better rate here.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose B City as a better side. That is the end of the review.