Both sides have different chances to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Here are complete facts and figures from two sides.
Salernitana played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Monza also played six games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw 4 matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Monza. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
If we check the predictions, then Salernitan picked a 37% chance to win. On the other side, Monza also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the game. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
In the Italian Series A, Salernitana played 11 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 16 also. Dia scored 8 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Monza played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals. Carlos scored 4 goals for the side.
Odds and tips
I have checked the result of recent matches and found a different result. Both sides have the same chance to win the game. We have to take some risks in predictions. No doubt, Monza is ready to do something better than the other side. Here are more data.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides conceded 8 yellow cards and no red card. Yes, Salernita faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Monza also faced 1 red card and 0 red cards.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches. Here is the final result for you. Italian Series is one of the best leagues in the world. Most of the precious players are on the side of the league. Here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Monza also did well in the recent matches. Salernitana needs to do something better if they want to win this game. Yes, Monza is also struggling in the last formate of the league. In predictions, you must have to take action.