Sampdoria did not win even a single game from the last six games of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any change in result. Here are the complete features of teams.
Sampdoria played six games and failed in three games. The same side succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Verona also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches too. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. We are expecting the same lineup in this match.
Sampdoria vs Verona Head-to-Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Verona. Yes, they will win this game also. We made this head-to-head result by knowing the latest result.
According to predictions, Sampordia picked a 31% chance to win. On the other side, Verona also gained a 39% chance to win the game of the league. The remaining 30% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Sampdoria and Verona’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Sampordia played 13 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 18 also. Manalo scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Verona also played 12 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 16 also. Darko scored 3 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
Odd and tips
According to odds and tips, Verona is ready to win another game of the league. Yes, they released much better results in the past matches. That is the reason to choose it as a smart side. Here is the yellow and red cards information.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides just faced yellow cards in the last some games. Yes, Sampordia faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Sampordia faced 7 yellow cards, whereas Verona also conceded 7 yellow cards.
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the latest match in the same league.
I took all the information and data from the best spots for football. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more information. We are not responsible for any kind of loss or win in predictions. our purpose is to assist you with the best side of the day. We made this expectation on the behalf of the recent facts and figures. Let’s see which is a better side.