Stoke City vs Burnley Match Review

Stoke City vs Burnley Match Review
November 20, 2022

Stoke City vs Burnley Match Review

By : Category : Sports Matches

 Burnley always performed well in important games. they failed in only one game from the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. Both sides would like to win this game. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Burnely will win this game. Do not forget to take the risk.

 Latest performance

 If we see the latest performance of teams, then Stoke City played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. On either side, Burnley also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same issue failed in only one match.

 Head to Head

 I have seen that both sides faced each other for one month. The final result was 1-1 between the two sides. Let’s see which is a better one in this game. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of it.


 If we see predictions, then Stoke City picked a 32% chance to win. On the other side, Burnely also gained 39% chances to carry the day. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Stoke City played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Lewis did well to score 5 goals.

 Burnley also took part in 10 games and won 4 times. . the same side succeeded to draw 2 games also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Jay scored 9 goals for the team.

 There is a small change in the performance of teams. Yes, Burnely is a little better side to win the game. They left better results and succeeded in draw moe games.


 These two sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. If you want to get late updates about squads, then you need to stay with us.


 Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. So, no one will face any pressure in this game.

 Betting odds and tips

On the behalf of the betting tips and odds, Burley is a better side to get the maximum betting price. On the other hand, they will win this game, all the players are in well form to do maximum goals.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take more detail to compare. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Burley for a better result. They are doing well in the last six games. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to take detail and compare them to other teams. In the end, Burnely has 100% chance to win the game.