There is not any change in the result of the two sides. Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are the major features of teams and players.
Both sides would like to play with the same line-up. Yes, Sunderland is ready to win another game of the league.
Sunderland played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Hull City also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides faced yellow cards in the last some games. Yes, Sunderland faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Hull City also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here is more data.
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Football League. Yes, there is not any pressure in the game.
If we see predictions, then Sunderland picked a 48% chance to win. On the other side, Hull City also gained a 24% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
In the English Football League, Sunderland played 19 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 24 goals and conceded 25 also. Ross scored 10 goals for the side.
Hull City also played 19 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 7 matches also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 27 also. Oscar scored 13 goals for the side.
If we check the odds of teams, then Sunderland picked 11/10 versus 13/5 for Hull City. Yes, the remaining 23/10 numbers will go to draw the game of the league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. There is not any change in the head-to-head and overall result. Moreover, the same side failed in 7,7 games of the English Football league. Let’s see which is a better side to win. In predictions, anything may happen at any time. That is the end of the review.