Wigan Athletic vs Bristol Betting Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Wigan Athletic vs Bristol Betting Review
August 9, 2022

Wigan Athletic vs Bristol Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Match

Wigan Athletic and Bristol will play a crucial game in English Football League, Championship season. Both sides have different records in the past. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in English Football League, and statistics. After reading the detail, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

Wigan Athletic played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one game, and 4 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Bristol City also participated in six games and won a couple of times. The same side failed in 3 games, and one match did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-2, in favor of Bristol City. So, Bristol City will have some pressure on the other team.

Predictions

According to predictions, Wigan Athletic picked 40% chances to win the game. Conversely, Bristol City also gained a 32% chance of winning the match. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup for this game. We have to wait till the start of the game. However, there will not be any change in the last game’s lineup. Only an injury may change the player.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Wigan Athletic played one match and succeeded in drawing it. On the other side, they scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also. James is a top scorer with one.

If we talk about the other side, Bristol played one game and failed. They scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Andreas scored a couple of games. It is a significant difference between the two teams.

Wigan Athletic vs Bristol City Betting Odds

If we compare the betting price of teams, then Wigan Athletic picked a 23/20 rating. Whereas Bristol city also conceded 23/10. There is a minor difference in this section of the game.

Statistics

In the English Football League, Championship season, Bristol City failed in all matches. It is not a good thing for this side.

Wigan Athletic vs Bristol City Betting Tips

Tips showed that both teams would do an average 2.5 score in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Results in the last six games

Wigan Athletic : L,W,D,D,D,D

Bristol City : W,L,W,D,L,L

So, we can see that Bristol City is a better team of the day. We may bet on it as a better side—all the predictions made on behalf of past information.

Red and Yellow cards

Max from Wigan Athletic faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Andreas from Bristol City also faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. It is a minor difference between the two teams.

Conclusion

After checking all the information and data, we can assume Bristol City will win this game easily. Head to Head results and predictions are also fairing on the same side. All the data is official. You may compare it.